Installing renewable technologies in new build developments is important now more than ever and if you're a developer, self builder or an architect looking to make your build more renewable with air source heat pumps, we can help.
Falcon Energy are an MCS certified installer and our exclusive heat pump package will provide you with everything that's needed to ensure a smooth installation that is compliant with industry standards and regulations. As approved installers of Mitsubishi air source heat pumps, you can rest assured our team will provide the highest quality supply and installation service.
MCS Installer Registration Number: NIC600193
Read more about our heat pump service below and give us a call on 01403 253439 to speak to our team about a heat pump system for your build.
What does our MCS sign off package offer?
Our heat pump package is fully managed by our team of heating engineers and is MCS certified (Microgeneration Certification Scheme). The package includes:
- Full site survey and bespoke design of the system
- Supply of the air source heat pump, accessories, DHW cylinder & buffer tank (if required)
- Heat loss calculations
- Performance estimate and cost analysis
- Commissioning of all equipment
- Certification for the domestic Renewable Heat Incentive/Government Grant
- MCS compliance certificate
- Heat pump installations, if required
What is not included in the package?
- Installation of the heat pump equipment (unless requested)
- Water supply and discharge licenses
- Additional anti vibration mounts for plant equipment
- Pipe, fittings, clips, or insulation
- Electrical switches, cables, or containment
All heating system installations are complete to MIS3005 standards and BS EN 12831.
How does our package for heat pumps work?
Our MCS service package offers an efficient and effective solution for your new build development. Our process for air source heat pumps includes:
- Free, no obligation discussion. Chat with our technical team about your project and receive free energy advice and solutions for your build.
- Site survey and design: This includes a technical site survey, design and quotation. This is fully MIS3005 compliant.
- Efficient delivery: Once you're happy with your quote, we'll get all the parts of your heating system delivered straight to your site.
- Installation: Either us or your contractor will install the heat pump on site, using our helpful manual and schematics.
- Commissioning: Following installation, we will commission the system and provide user manuals and MCS certification.
- Application for the Renewable Heat Incentive: We'll submit your application for the RHI scheme and you'll receive quarterly payments over 7 years.
- Service: We'll regularly service your heat pump to ensure it's working optimally.
Why choose Falcon Energy for heat pump systems
With over 15 years experience in the energy industry and as members of the MCS certification, you can rest assured that our installations are completed to the highest standards and provide the following:
- Value for money
- Customer Service & Aftercare
Our team will work closely with you throughout the whole process to ensure your air source heat pump meets building requirements. Our services even include heat loss calculations so you can truly understand the energy saving benefits.
We are also able to provide expert advice, with onsite technical surveys to determine the most practical and cost-effective way to provide your build with low carbon renewable energy sources that help reduce heating bills and carbon footprint. This includes advice on the installation of other renewable energy sources, such as solar thermal and solar PV.
Book a free consultation
If you're interested in an air source heat pump for your development, give our team a call on 01403 253439 and we'll arrange a convenient appointment to discuss your needs.